When I was in the hospital a week and a half ago I only had a couple hours before going home and a nurse came in to add a wrist band to my collection. It read "NAME ALERT". I guess someone in the hospital checked in with my same last name so this is to remind people to double check who I am before proceeding with anything. I thought it was humorous. At least leaving the hospital I was patriotic. For the past 3 weeks I have been dealing with a heterotopic pregnancy (an embryo in the uterus and the fallopian tube). I miscarried the one in the uterus and have had my second dose of chemo to get rid of the one in the tube to try and prevent surgery. We will find out on Thursday whether or not the second round worked.
2 comments:
Oh Wow! I hope all goes well and they don't give you anything they shouldn't be. ;) Let us know how things turn out.
Sorry April, that's hard. Good luck, our prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment