Thursday, June 14, 2012
Good News!
Allen and I just got back from the doctors and my beta HCG levels dropped more than 15%! That means the embryo is no longer growing and my body should absorb and/or sluff off the embryo that is in the fallopian tube. I will have my blood levels checked once a week until they get down to zero. We want to thank everyone for your support with positive thoughts, prayers, fasting, meals, conversations, baby-sitting, and most of all for your love. Although we do not fully understand all things, we are grateful to Heavenly Father for his watchful care, guidance, peace, and love. While I was on the methotrexate for two weeks I had to stay away from foods high in folate because it interfered with the drugs ability to be effective. After we found out the results I enjoyed a yummy meal full of folates: a salad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment