Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Pictures

I wanted to take family pictures before Allen left for the academy so we went and did that today. Elsie cooperated really well. Hope you enjoy.



6 comments:

Jonathan said...

You have a very cute family...It must be because I'm Elsies Uncle..yea...yes thats it!

Tiffini said...

CUTE! Congrats on another baby girl!!!

Becca Bingham said...

How cute! I found your blog on Emily's! Send me an e-mail with your address so that I can add you to our blog. r2bingham@gmail.com

Terin said...

You have such a beautiful family. I am so excited for you to have another girl. Girls are so fun. I might be a little biased though : ) Congrats!

April Marie said...

All of your pictures are so very cute!! Wow I always thought you two would end up together!! :) How have you been??

Deak, Emily and Kaed said...

April, next time you talk to Allen, tell him I miss him very much! I have been thinking about him ALOT the past week or so. I can't wait for him to be home, even though we still wont get to see much of you guys since you won't be living here. But still, Love you guys! hope things are going good!