You can't see Allen and I very well but you can see what is called the "Doll House" in the Carlsbad Caverns. As soon as I saw it, it made me think of Elsie. It is so neat to see Heavenly Father's creations below the surface of the Earth.
You can't see the E very well but it says "Elsie Lane."
It was so much fun attending Time Out for Women with my sister and Mom. Perhaps next year all of the sisters might be able to get together with Mom:)
I was able to see my former roommate from NAU perform on her violin up in Show Low. It was a treat to see another friend from college as well.
The home in which I was born no longer exists, but we were able to see the area and take a picture of the street name in Hobbs, NM.
As I have been trying to teach Elsie that she will be a big sister soon, she has come to enjoy giving baby sister a kiss every now and then. I love those tender moments.
Elsie's most favorite part about playing the water is drinking the water.
Having fun playing in the water.
Elsie with her cousin Golden playing in the neighbors rock pile.
This is the look Elsie gives me when I have caught her with rocks in her mouth and she knows better.
Having fun in Cedar City with family. I was loving the beautiful weather up in Utah in September while others in Gilbert, AZ were roasting:)
Allen and Elsie having fun at the park.
Elsie on Allen's shoulders because she had had enough of the Alien Museum.
All of us trying to fit into a picture at the Alien Museum in Roswell, NM.
Trying to take a picture of the 3 of us. Every August my friend Claudia visits from Italy. It is so fun to visit with her each year, even if it is only for a few hours.
3 comments:
I was so excited to see your update and hear that all is well! Good luck with the moving and baby stuff. Atleast you can get that taken care of before you had the baby! We moved when Kaitlynn was about 1 month old, good thing she slept good and we are moving in about a month and a half; now that will be interesting to do! Let me know if you need an invite to our blog, I'm not sure I have your email. r2bingham@gmail.com
Looks like you've been busy doing fun things. Thanks for sharing the pictures and event tidbits. Elsie is sure growing up!
Wow! Big changes for you guys.
I LOVE the picture of Elsie smiling at the camera in her swimsuit! Priceless.
Post a Comment