Maybe one of these times I will learn that the pictures are posted in the opposite order you upload them. Anyway, here is the drive home from Hawley Lake.

We used a pillow case for a make shift blanket. For some reason when we turned around to look at her it was so funny. We had a good laugh.

This is Elsie just after she face planted it in the dirt. I guess it's hard to stay distraught when everyone around you is laughing.

Elsie found a good sitting rock to enjoy the lake and rip apart the nearest plant. At least she was having fun.

Don't look down! You get a beautiful view on top of the Greens Peak watch tower, but you have to climb a lot of stairs.

Enjoying a stroll around the lake in the kayak.

Cooling off in the stream. I thought Elsie would protest but I guess she enjoyed the ice cold water as much as I did.

She is so beautiful!

Elsie and Daddy relaxing in the hammock. Usually Elsie likes to go go go so it was fun for Allen to have some cuddling time with his little girl. She really likes swings, no matter what direction.
1 comment:
Greenspeak?? does that mean you are living in the white mountains? near showlow area? or was that a vacation? where did you guys end up? looks like you guys are having fun.
Post a Comment