Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's a Girl!

We went to the doctors office on Monday for an ultra sound and found out we are having another girl! We are so excited. We have yet to decide on a name, but we got time. We took Elsie thinking it would be this fun thing for her to be there to find out if she was going to have a little brother or sister, but we were wrong. She hated being confined in that room. Now we know for future reference.
It's a girl!
This is my favorite picture. You can see her holding one hand in the other. I think it is so precious.

Her profile.

2 comments:

ourfamily said...

I love all the pictures on your blog. When I was watching Elsie, everybody would stop me and tell me she was so beautiful. I cant wait to see your next cutie.

Megan said...

Yay! Congrats on another girl! Don't worry...we went through the same thing with Tommy, right after we found out it was a girl he gave up being good and James had to take him out while they finished all the measurements of the baby.:)