The X-rays looked great at the doctors office today. Everything is healing very well. The pins came out and Elsie was able to choose her 3rd, and hopefully her last, cast (light blue). As soon as she feels comfortable she can start walking in her "walking cast".
The doctors initials are still on her knee from the surgery 3 weeks ago. She is enjoying being able to stretch her knee straight. After the casting today I was getting my things together and she asked what that popping noise was. The nurse complimented her good hearing and said it was the cast "setting". I put my ears closer and it sounded like rice crispy cereal just after adding milk. It was fun hearing something new.
Elsie was surprised to see what the pins looked like. She had imagined them looking like bobby "pins". "You know, like the ones you put in your hair."
How did Elsie and her good friend brake their bones? Trampoline. Not at the same time or even the same trampoline. Crazy!
My version of a double stroller. This is how I get my two babies around. I love how Rose is holding onto Elsie's fingers.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness Rose's blue eyes and dark hair are so stunning!
Post a Comment