Thursday, March 6, 2014

Other Recents

It is easy to focus on the thing that requires a lot of my attention but here are some other photos from recent events that deserve posting.

Here is Elsie's posting on our front window: "We will invite orfins or the poor.  I wrote this all by my self and it was Elsie."  

Her sixth birthday in a cast.  I wonder if it will be happy or miserable memories when she looks back.

My first attempt braiding Rose's hair at 8 months.


I LOVE her tongue!  So cute!

No matter what she is doing, she is always in those plastic dress up high heels.

They love getting their face painted.  Enjoying a friends birthday party.

Nice way to bathe both at the same time but keep Rose safer.

Alice just knows how to smile for the camera.  She is so happy and photogenic.

Alice playing dress-up with Rose.



No comments: