Our little baby is no longer a baby! I can't believe how much she has grown and how fast time has flown by. It is fun to share these pictures so people can believe our shy Alice does smile, talk, laugh, and opens up where she feels comfortable.
Alice with her birthday presents from Elsie, Mom, and Dad.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Hale. She played with that bus longer than I think she has ever played with a toy in one sitting.
Daddy didn't want to wear the cool party hats to McDonald's so we had to take a picture of the fun people.
As you can see, both girls got tired of the hats by the time we arrived at McDonald's. But they are loving their apple juice.
The rest of the pictures are fun posses I got of Alice that morning. I couldn't just pick one because they are all so cute. We love you Alice and we are so happy you are part of our family!
The rest of the pictures are fun posses I got of Alice that morning. I couldn't just pick one because they are all so cute. We love you Alice and we are so happy you are part of our family!
2 comments:
She is your twin! What a cutie! Miss you guys!!
Happy Birthday, Alice! Those are definitely some fun pictures. You all are awesome!
Post a Comment