Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Elsie is dressed up as Sleeping Beauty for Halloween. I was concerned when she first asked to be Aurora because I thought I would have to go out and buy a really expensive dress that belongs to Sleeping Beauty. I was very pleased when she said she wanted to wear her pink Sunday dress to be a princess. All we had to get was a crown from the dollar store and we were set.


Alice didn't have much say with her costume. Elsie was a lady bug for the past two years and now Alice fits it so she was a very cute lady bug this year. I love hand-me-downs.


Here are the girls and theirs friends that came with us to our ward's trunk-or-treat. Take a close look at Alice. She has such a cute expression on her face.


Can someone tell me why it is so hard to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time? I guess if you take enough pictures everyone can choose which one they look best in and keep that one.


After going trick-or-treating Monday night the girls enjoyed putting Halloween stickers on their legs and arms.


When it came time to carve the pumpkin Elsie did not want to get messy but Alice had no problem digging in. I wish I had taken a finished product picture but I forgot. Oh well.


We went a visited the Agua Linda Farms in Amado. We went during the week and had the place to ourselves. The girls loved the tire swings, petting zoo, and getting wet in the sprinklers. It was nice and relaxing time.
Elsie swinging at the Agua Linda Farms.


Alice swinging at the Agua Linda Farms


Here are my little witches with their little hats on the train ride at the pumpkin patch festival at Rancho Sahuarita.


Here is Elsie dressed up at her Joy School Halloween party. They did a little parade, sang us three songs, and then we enjoyed some desserts.

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

How nice that your costumes were simple. That is how mine was, the same costume as last year. I don't know what I'll do next year. I'll have to start looking at thrift stores throughout the year to get something cheap or raid my mom's costume closet!