How fun! I love baby blessings! Fun to hear an update on you all! Hope all is well!
She sure looks pretty! You all look great too!
What a fun time! I love the sweetness and peace that come wth having a new baby, and blessing days are a highlighting moment of their arrival. She is so beautiful!
soo adorable, I wish I could sew and make clothes like that. such an exciting day.
April congrats on the new addition!!! She is simply adorable :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun! I love baby blessings! Fun to hear an update on you all! Hope all is well!
She sure looks pretty! You all look great too!
What a fun time! I love the sweetness and peace that come wth having a new baby, and blessing days are a highlighting moment of their arrival.
She is so beautiful!
soo adorable, I wish I could sew and make clothes like that. such an exciting day.
April congrats on the new addition!!! She is simply adorable :)
Post a Comment