She has dark brown hair and blue eyes. She has dimples on both cheeks but one side is more prominent than the other. She has very long fingers and toes just like Elsie.
Heya Friend! I just heard that you had a blog today! I've been wondering about you, so I'm happy to see you and your family! Congratulations on new baby Alice! Elsie, our family is still in agreement, is super adorable! I hope everything is going well!
3 comments:
Oh, April! She's beautiful!
I was wondering about you guys this morning and here you are~! I'm so grateful that everything went well.
Heya Friend! I just heard that you had a blog today! I've been wondering about you, so I'm happy to see you and your family! Congratulations on new baby Alice! Elsie, our family is still in agreement, is super adorable! I hope everything is going well!
You have such a beautiful family!! You must be so blessed :)
Post a Comment