A friend of mine took some pictures of Elsie in her baby blessing dress. Elsie was 9 months at the time but was, and maybe still, able to fit into her dress. These are just a few of the many beautiful pictures that were taken. Elsie is older with more hair now, but I just had to share these wonderful photos with everyone. Thank you Whitney.
5 comments:
so cute!
she is so cute! i think she looks just like allen. you make cute babies!
What a beautiful girl! Thanks so much for calling--I hope you enjoyed your trip to Taylor! :) It was so good to talk with you yesterday! You are always so cheerful and upbeat. I love it!
cute little one. red hair, where did it come from. lol! glad you found my blog, did know you had one. (don't know how to search anyway. lol. so excited stay in touch, we still have the same old phone numbers. call me, i don't think I have your valid phone numbers. love you guys and congrates on the christmas gift that is on the way.
Elsie is too darn cute. what great pictures for great memories. Love you!
Post a Comment