Friday, September 3, 2010

Youth Activity

The rappelling and rock climbing group. I was the only YW leader there but I had a great time enjoying the beauty of the Earth and getting to know the youth better.

This one was the most fun of all. This one was about 200 ft. I think. You could feel the breeze as the wind blew up the canyon. SO BEAUTIFUL! I liked it so much this picture is of the second time I went.

So the last three pictures are backwards. I thought I attached them in the right order but I guess I got it wrong. This is the "Go" of the three pictures.

"Get set"

"Get Ready"

6 comments:

Destiny said...

Where'd you go rappelling?

Anonymous said...

That makes my stomach curl to see how high you were rappelling. Way to go!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

that is so much fun! i've only been once, but loved it!

Tiffini said...

you have the most beautiful smile, April! and, i'm so jealous that you're serving in YW. i would love to serve in that auxiliary at least once, but i always seem to be put in primary. (i LOVE primary, but i want the experience of YW... just once, ya know?)

what a fun activity!

Rebecca said...

Looks like a fun activity! Hugs!

Jessica said...

What a fun activity! Great hat by the way! Go Jacks!