I usually just post pictures and such but what about those funny moments you wished a video camera was rolling somewhere. Well, these two were too cute not to share so I hope with my explanation you get the idea.
Two days ago Allen and Elsie came back from a walk and I was inside practicing a song. (When Elsie doesn't know a word for something she signs or does her best to communicate somehow.) Well, they walk in and Elsie says "Mommy" and then proceeds to screem on different high pitches, trying to immitate singing. I couldn't help but bust up laughing. So, that's what I sound like;)
This afternoon Alice was in the swing and I caught Elsie pushing her higher than I felt comfortable so I told her to please stop pushing Alice. She then says "under doggie". I guess she knows how fun under doggies are on the swing at the park and she wanted Alice to experience them herself. All I could do was smile and help Elsie come up with something else to do.
1 comment:
Cute moments!!!!!
Post a Comment