For those of you who don't know, Allen and I are expecting baby #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling sick as ever, just like Elsie's pregnancy, but am not actually throwing up as much. Dry heaving is common, but that is about it. This baby is due December 14th, 2009. That will make Elsie and our new commer about 22 months apart. No, we don't have any feelings one way or the other if it is a boy or girl. We are just praying the baby will be healthy.
12 comments:
Hooray! That is soooo exciting! Sorry your feeling ill though! That's a bummer!
Congratulations!! That's so great. I will tell you that having them less than 2 years apart is so much fun. Just when you get sad to see the "baby stage" go, you get to start it up again! I Loved it!
Yay!! i'm so happy for you guys...Tommy and our second will be 22 months apart too!! how funny! Hey...are you guys trying to copy us or something? :)
CONGRATS! That's so exciting! I hope you get feeling better. If you need some help let me know. I TOTALLY know the feeling.
Lucky You! That is FANTABULOUS NEWS! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations!
Congrats! Oh my gosh I found your blog address from Kim Carroll and was all excited to see your cute family. Anyway I don't think I remembered the two of you got married but I can't say was surprised ;) This is Ashley used to be Kirkpatrick ...I'm at koltonandashley.blogspot.com
Let the race begin!! 2 going on 20 huh!! NO, it will be fun, with lots of new adventures. I can't wait to see if this one has cute red hair like Elsie. Love ya.
Anne
YEAH! Not that you're sick, but that you get to have another cute little baby!!! 22 months has got to be the best distance between kids (I think). Granted, I wish there was a way to be pregnant without any of the side effects. Let me know if I can help with anything.
HOLY CRAP!!! i didn't even know you had #1. i havent seen you two since my reception 3 yrs ago! CONGRATS!! i've sent some emails...not sure if its even your email. hope you're doing well! miss you both!
Yeah! Congrats April and Allen. December seems to be our month, too! Jacob and I already share the month + 5 other family members between the Farnsworth's and the Denham's. Crazy!
We're so happy for you!!
Post a Comment