Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saying "Hi" for the camera.

We love to see her nod her head yes, instead of shaking her head no.

This is her playing with her lullaby gloworm that she got for her birthday.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey April! It's Kim (Knight) Carroll! I found your blog through tiff's! Your little famliy is so cute!! Our blog is phx2atl.blogspot.com. Send me an email to kcarroll07@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite!! Im so excited I found you!!

Tiffini said...

She is so cute! Don't you love blogging? I love it!!

Terin said...

April, Allen! I have finally found you!!! I have been wondering how you guys have been. And you have a precious little girl! Congrats. She is too cute. Email me terinrenee@yahoo.com and I would love to send an invite to my blog. I am so glad you guys are doing so well. By the way...How far south are you wanting to move? Miss you guys!

Terin said...

In case you didn't catch it from my email address, this is Terin. Just wanted to make sure.

Jessica said...

April she is so adorable!

Karli said...

Hey April! I just found you via Anne and I'm so excited about it! I am LOVING Elsie's red curly hair! Where did that come from? DARLING! We should get together and do a picnic at the Park or something. I like you!

Lee and Anne said...

Elsie is so big and so cute. I loved seeing your blog. Anne

Kimmie said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! What fun! I love your little girl! She is so precious!