Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting the hang of this





Wow! Uploading these pictures to share with everyone is so much fun! Now I just need to figure out how to put videos on the computer.

Just trying to catch up for lost time here. Allen graduated in December and is in the application process for the Border Patrol. Things are looking good so far. We just have to be patient during the background investigation part of it all. If everything works out, Allen will have a new job and we will move to somewhere in southern Arizona. We are excited for all the possibilities.

Elsie will be one next month! She is learning and growing so fast. With four teeth and two on the way, she is starting to bite her clothing and blankets. She has even attempted my toe. Her hair is getting longer and with that, we can see more curls. It is so beautiful. We love her so much!

5 comments:

Tiffini said...

I'm so jealous...she has red hair! (Have I ever told you that I want a redheaded baby?) I figure my chances are great with 4 redheaded siblings...but ya never know -

Elsie is so beautiful, April!

Congratulations Allen, on graduating...it's a GOOD feeling! & good luck with the border control...

Lee and Anne said...

The picture look really cute. it amazes me how fast these little ones grow. Thanks for sharing the fun stuff with us. Anne

J&C Hale family said...

Thanks for sharing. It's fun to see your pictures and her smile. I really like the one with Allen and Elsie (graduation style).

Jessica said...

Yay another Blogger! I'm so excited. Elsie is SOOOOOOO CUTE! And red hair! I'm a little partial to redheads myself. Hehe. Your family is so beautiful!

Jim and Brooke said...

Yea! I am so glad you are blogging! Cute pics!